The 2018 Health & Benefit Fair for Labor offers free admittance to an event that helps attendees learn about and embrace lifestyle choices that will help them live healthier and more satisfying lives.
You’ll have plenty of time to:
– Talk with representatives in over 80 health-associated booths on the show floor
– Visit the Kidz Zone
– Participate in our “Give Back to the Community” by giving blood and donating food to Twin Cities Food Shelves
– Talk with the Minnesota Highway Patrol and see the Mothers Against Distracted Driving (MADD) crashed car
– Watch live FirstAid demonstrations
– Check out the new US Bank Stadium in Downtown Minneapolis, MN
– Purchase stadium tour tickets for $10 (regularly $25 each)
Attend a healthy cooking demonstration
– Walk through the inflatable heart, lung, brain, colon and…new this year…the inflatable skeleton
– Visit with many service organizations
*Frequently Asked Questions*
Where is it?
The 2018 Fair will be held at the US Bank Stadium in Downtown Minneapolis.
When is it?
April 21, 2018 from 8:00am to 2:00pm.
Can anyone attend?
Attendance is open to all working families.
Can I bring my family?
Absolutely, there is education and activity for the entire family.
How much does it cost?
Admission is free; however you will need to pay for parking at one of the nearby ramps or public transportation. There are costs for purchasing food and beverages at the concession stand.
Will there be food?
Many of the Union Fund areas have food and beverages for their members. You must show the correct color wristband for admittance to these areas. There will also be a concession stand open where you can purchase food.
Are there stadium tours?
The first 200 people with a donation of $10 or 3 food items per person will receive a free stadium tour ticket at The Food Group collection site as you enter the field. Limit of 2 tickets per family.
Many of the fund areas also purchase tickets as prizes. Please check with your specific fund.
Tour tickets will also be available at the LMHCC booth for $10 each (normally $25).