Dear IBEW Members:
Due to COVID-19, we are taking precautionary measures to protect you, your families and our staff in the office. To comply with the limitation to not gather in groups of 10 or more;
- The Business office will continue to remain closed for in person visits, we ask for you to conduct business by: Phone, Email, Mail or Online. 612-379-1292 ormailto:email@example.com or www.ibew292.org. We are working on a plan to open for limited business transactions at the office.
- The Hiring Hall will be open for referrals only, If you accept a job, please contact the dispatcher by email (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-379-1292) to make sure someone is available at the office to help you. please call us first to assure someone is available to help you. DO NOT come to the Local 292 Offices if you are feeling ill, stay home. Practice safe social distancing if you do stop in the hiring hall for a referral, masks are available when you enter the building.
- The Minneapolis Electrical JATC and the MN Limited Energy Training JATC are closed for face to face training. Contact them for more information.
- The following meetings have been CANCELLED, there could be more cancellations in the future so stay tuned.
- IBEW Local 292 General Membership Meeting June 9th Cancelled
- IBEW Local 292 Fishing Trip June 5th Cancelled
- IBEW Local 292 Retirees meeting, Stewards meeting, General Membership meeting; June 9th Cancelled
- IBEW Local 292 Retiree’s Picnic June 10th Cancelled
- Safety meeting June 11th Cancelled
- MN Twins Trades Night June 16th Cancelled
- EWMC/RENEW meeting June 22nd Cancelled
- Sisters in Solidarity meeting June 25th Cancelled
- St. Cloud informational meeting July 2nd Tentative.
Thank you for your continued patience as we all work through this crisis. Nothing is more important to us than protecting the health and safety of our members and our families. Please stay safe. We will continue to evaluate the COVID-19 situation and will be updating information on our website at IBEW292.org and/or by email or mail. Please follow all the recommendations from the Minnesota Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control to limit or eliminate your exposure by staying at home, washing hands often, cleaning surfaces and practicing recommended social distancing.
Jeffery J. Heimerl, Business Manager IBEW Local 292
Check for updated information on our website: www.ibew292.org