- Promote equal opportunity and employment for minorities at all levels of the IBEW structure.
- Foster leadership development and empower minorities to become active participants and leaders in the IBEW.
- Assist IBEW minority members who have discrimination complaints.
- Promote, support and assist the organizing of minority workers in the IBEW.
- Encourage minority workers to be a greater activist in the community and political affairs.
- Be actively involved in AFL-CIO Constituency Groups, human, civil, and women’s rights organizations to advance the cause of minority workers.
President: Ken Sullivan
Vice President: JaCory Shipp
Recording Secretary: Harlan Austin
Treasurer: Derrick Givens
Member-At-Large: Quaashie Ali
Member-At-Large: Gerald Jones
Member-At-Large: Chris Kohn
Member-At-Large: Grace Weik
Member-At-Large: Elizabeth Wilson
Meeting the 4th Monday of every month at 6:00 pm.